The Radicle Group are the leading supplier of the best available technology driven advise and high quality compounds for farmers in South Africa. The Radicle Group improve its traditional products range of water soluble fertilisers, soil conditioners, foliar feeds and bio stimulants with a range of green crop protection insecticides and fungicides as well as a wide range of precision farming hardware and software which enable us to provide a green solution in totality to our clients.
Crop Systems specializes in providing agricultural growers of all sizes with real time and relevant advice to improve their yield and quality in a sustainable manner. Utilizing the cutting edge technology of Crop Systems, Rhino Agrivantage diagnoses the problem and monitors the implementation of the plant nutrition plan. From soil and water conditioners and corrector products, to foliar fertilizers, deficiencies correctors chelates for foliar and soil applications, biostimulants of different phenological stages of crops, and our preventives line of plant health; our end-goal is to help you increase the yield of your crop.
To obtain the best results, we recommend that Rhino AgriVantage’s products are used on the advise and under supervision of our highly qualified agronomy.
Some of the products we distribute at Agrivantage
Soil and water conditioners /correctors – improve the water and soil condition in which plants grow.
- Foliar fertilizers – water soluble highly concentrated products designed for foliar application of macro elements, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
- Deficiencies correctors – liquid formulations of complexed micronutrients and secondary elements by lignosulphonates.
- Amino acids and bio stimulators – products designed for obtaining the maximum yields and qualities of crops.
- Preventatives – Products developed to curb the effect of pests and/or diseases on crops or to stimulate the natural defense system of the plants against these.
- Kiwa BCS Oeko guarantee – Main organic certification body under the Organic Regulation of the European Union (EEC 2092/91)
- OMRI – The Organic Materials Review Institute (Regulate the products that may be used in organic agriculture under the USDA and Canada’s National Organic Program.
- Demeter – A association and brand verifying that products meet the organic production standards in more than 50 countries.
- BioPro -Silage – a liquid based concentrate of probiotic microorganisms to produce silage.
- BioPro – Sparkle – an all-natural, industrial strength probiotic liquid concentrate containing powerful microbes, and their metabolites that break down organic waste in dams, lakes, rivers and canals without the consumption of oxygen and the production of foul odors.
- BioPro – Fresh – an all-natural, industrial strength probiotic liquid concentrate containing powerful microbes and their metabolites that neutralise unpleasant odors.
- BioPro – Gro – a water soluble liquid concentrate of probiotic microorganisms for administration via irrigation or spray equipment. Acts as a soil conditioner and compost activator.
- BioPro – Bokashi – is grain based concentrate of probiotic microorganisms for administration via animal feed. These beneficial bacteria control bad bacteria through a process called competitive exclusion.
- BioPro – Prowell L – is water soluble liquid concentrate of probiotic microorganisms for administration via animal feed or drinking water. These beneficial bacteria control bad bacteria through a process called competitive exclusion.
- BioPro – Clean – is an all-natural, industrial strength probiotic cleaning concentrate containing powerful microbes, and their metabolites that break down grease, grime and dirt.
- Soil stimulants – A concentrated suspension of free-living nitrogen fixing bacteria, effective as “Soil conditioners Bio-Fertiliser” in providing atmospheric nitrogen. These bacteria also stimulate root growth by contributing additional plant hormonal stimulus (IAA) for SAILINE soil.
- Insect control – A concentrated emulsion of conidia spores of enthomopathogenic fungi that reduce the population of plant feeding target pests like beetles, mites, leaf miners, bores, weevils, stinkbugs, Lepidoptera larvae, ants and termites.
- Pest control – A concentrated emulsion of conidia spores of enthomopathogenic fungi that reduce the population of soft bodied and plant sucking target pests like aphids, red spider mite, white fly, moths, mealybugs,thrips etc.
- Decomposition of plant rests – a combination of micro-organisms assisting in the rapid break-down of dead plant material for the composting process.
- A list of 24 products exist in this highly specialised range of products.